Friday, August 3, 2012

Embossing crazy!

Remember how I said I did a Stampin' Bridal Shower a few weeks ago?  Well, one of the projects the guests did was a card.  I came up with a super fun card based on a swap card I received on the Disney trip.


This card has both heat embossing and embossing with the Big Shot!  We started out by stamping the flower image with Versamark ink on Whisper White cardstock and embossing with the Clear Embossing powder.  Then we took sponges and ink and rubbed it over the embossed part and like magic, the flowers appear!  It really is a fun technique.

The Big Shot embossing was done on the Gumball Green layer.  It was embossed with the new fancy fan embossing folder.  Love this folder!

The card was finished off with some ribbon and a fun tag!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!