Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Frog

Happy Monday!  I hope you're having a GREAT day today!

One of my favorite images in the RMHC set, Moving Forward, is the little frog.  He is just so CUTE!  And, perfect for all kinds of cards, especially birthday cards.


For this card, I used the same layout as this Christmas card.  For my frog card, the main image is colored with shades of green and brown markers.  I stamped frogs all over some Certainly Celery and Wild Wasabi cardstock and then punched some squares to put along the bottom of the card.  It's finished off with some layered ribbon and a fun little frog jumping off the happy birthday!

Have an inspired day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!