I look great paired with many different colors! Some of Lisa's favorites to pair me with are Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, Basic Black....she could go on, but you get the idea! I'm a great color that gets along well with others!
Check out this flower she made using me. You'll see in the video she's not sure exactly what to call this flower...it's kind of funny!
Super cute, eh? It's made with the Crepe Filter Paper, a styrofoam ball, a skewer, some Mossy Meadow ribbon and a Stampin' Spritzer full of a little concoction of water and Hello Honey ink. Check out the video for the whole scoop.
Here's a list of all the Hello Honey products in the catalog right now!
- Cardstock (133678; $8.50)
- 12x12 Cardstock (In Color Assortment, 133680; $12.25)
- Ink (133643; $7.25)
- Ink Refill (133649; $3.75)
- Stitched Satin Ribbon (133671; $12.25)
- Markers (In Color Assortment, 133654; $19.95)
- Printed Clothespins (In Color Assortment, 133630; $7.95)
- Designer Series Paper (In Color Assortment, 133705; $26.95)
- Cut & Ready Card Bases (In Color Assortment, 133661; $5.95)