Sunday, January 9, 2011

Simple Love

Today for Simple Card Sunday, I have a fantastic simple card that you could make for your special valentine!  This project is also the kick off project for my "14 Days of Love"!  The next 13 projects I have for you will be all about love and valentine's day.  On to the card today!


I seriously made this card in under 10 minutes!!!  I used my favorite sheet of DSP from the new valentine DSP in the Occasions Mini (you can probably tell since it's all over my blog right now!!!).  I also used the XOXO set!  I kept it super simple and only used Real Red, Whisper White and a teeny tiny bit of Basic Black!


And to finish off today, I have the latest bread maker creation!  It's the Althouse Pizzeria!


It was sooooo yummy!!!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!