Thursday, January 6, 2011

Things I Love...

Today I loved it when I opened my front door.  Not only was the Fed Ex guy here with my expedited delivery, but I could hear the sounds of water running.  Which means that we're getting a chinook and it feels like spring...complete with a tell tale "chinook arch" to the west, warm temperatures, LOTS of puddles and snow melting quickly.  And, the best part is that the crazy chinook winds have died down so it doesn't sound like the roof is gonna blow off the house!!!  Now, hopefully my boys don't walk through every puddle between the bus stop and our house after school...although it won't be surprising if they come home soaked from the knees down!!!

Today, I have another one of the cards from the last swap I did with my downline.  This one was designed by Sunita and she said she was inspired by my card here.


The base of the card is Blushing Bride, layered with a piece of Early Espresso.  The Early Espresso piece was run through the Big Shot with the Lots of Love Letterpress Plate and Whisper White Craft ink.  It's finished off with a piece of Blushing Bride ribbon and a punched heart with one of the sayings from the Filled With Love stamp set. 


Remember, the Filled with Love set is part of the Filled with Love bundle right now and if you order the bundle you will get a FREE pack of Bitty Buttons!  Check out the link in the right hand column or the "Specials & Promotions" link at the top for more info!

Well, I gotta run...I have swaps to cut, laundry to do, kids to feed, class samples to finish, groceries to get, and birthday cards to make for some parties this weekend.  Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!