Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cupcake Crazy

Thanks to all of you who commented with birthday wishes yesterday!  I had a great day that ended with a delicious coconut cupcake from Crazy Cakes...oh, so yummy!  There were 8 comments left yesterday, so I had Carter choose a number between 1 & 8 this morning to choose the winner.  He chose #7...which was Kim!  Congratulations Kim!  Your prize will be in the mail shortly!

I'm going cupcake crazy people!  Today I have a super fun cupcake card to share with you!


This card went in a TOTALLY different direction than I had envisioned, but I'm happy with the way it turned out!  I started with some scraps from this card and just went with it.  Here's a close up of the cupcakes.


Mmmm, chocolate icing with chocolate sprinkles!!!


See that teeny tiny scallop edge?  It's done with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (whew...that's a mouthfull!).  I punched a strip and then glued it to the back of the Certainly Celery piece so that just a bit of the scallop was showing.  Cute, eh?

Ok, the March Madness Giveaway of the day is a super cute Stampin' Up! Manicure Set with a little bottle of lotion...in a super cute package, of course!  All you have to do to win, is be the first to comment with the correct answer to this question (the answer is on this blog somewhere!!).  Which body part did I seriously injure while building a fort for my boys in the backyard?

Bingo Square:  Basic Gray Hammer & Nails

Have an inspired day!

3 comments:

  1. pointer finger left hand....I checked the blog!!!!
    Angela Calvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday. So sad I missed it:( Just a Sale-A-Bration Bingo question for you, what do you do when you get a line??? I have one!!! Have a great night.

    Thanks,
    Rebecca Jack

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!