Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Frosted Windowpanes

Good morning!  For the next few days I will be sharing some Beveled Windowpane ideas with you that my class participants made!  They had a blast with all of the cards I will be showing you.  All the windowpane techniques I'm going to share I learned at from a talented demonstrator, Kelly Acheson, when we were in Nashville!  She did a fantastic demo on this fun product!


I love the look of the frosted windowpane and it's so easy to do!  You just lightly sand the ENTIRE windowpane.  Once you've done this, you can stamp on it and the ink will stick!!!  For this one, I stamped the flower image from Clearly For You with StazOn ink right on the windowpane and then colored it with my markers (Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke and Daffodil Delight).

Do you recognize that Early Espresso shape?  It's half of the folding tag from the Two Tags die!!!  And, check out how nicely the windowpane fits on the Scallop Rectangle Clearlit!  Here's a closer look...


I love the soft look of this technique!  Check back tomorrow for another great idea with the Beveled Windowpanes.

BINGO Square:  Tangerine Tango Birdcage

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!