Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Frosty Kids

I have a super simple project for you today.  This was going to be one of my Great Little Gifts class projects and it was inspired by a project one of my downline did at our Summer Mini swap waaaay back in April (thanks Angela)!!!!


We do NOT have that much snow...yet!  I took this picture of my boys playing in our backyard almost a year ago...in fact, I think it was during Christmas Holidays last year!

I started with a 4x6 frame from my local dollar store.  I wiped the glass off with a swiffer cloth, stamped some snowflakes on it with VersaMark and then embossed with white embossing powder.  That's it, that's all!!!  So fun and super simple!  Beware...the glass gets really hot when embossing!

Today is Tuesday and you know what that means, right?  It's Digital Tuesday and Stampin' Up! released a new set of Digital Downloads which you can find here.   Did you notice the new look today?  A little Christmasy for a couple weeks courtesy of My Digital Studio (Holly Jolly DSP, Stocking punch, Houndstooth background stamp, Tasteful Trim border and the fonts are CK Journaling and CK Ali's Hand...I think!). I'm off to finish up my digital planner book...which I will be sure to share with you when it's finished!

Have an inspired day!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, can you remind me, when using embossing powder, do you have to mix it with heat and stick powder? I can never remember which is why I rarely emboss!

    Kelly A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!