Saturday, December 31, 2011

Love Shaker

Ok, so not my best title, but you'll see what I mean in a second.

In the Holiday Mini we have a product called Shaker Frames and they make shaker cards soooooo easy!  Check it out...


I made this super cute Valentine's shaker card which was inspired by my friend Allison!  You can see her card here.  I pretty much followed her instructions to make my shaker heart shaped using the circle shaker frames.

My shaker is filled with Mica Flakes (get 'em while you can people...there has been no word of them carrying over, so I'm assuming they will retire on Jan 3), Champagne Glass Glitter and punched hearts (from the Owl Punch).

I used the exact same products to make a fun 6x6 scrapbook page.


The only thing I added was a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock for a photo mat.  I also punched along the top of the Crumb Cake piece with the Scallop Edge punch.  This page could easily stand alone in a 6x6 album or brag book, or it could be added to an 8 1/2 x 11 or 12x12 page.

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!