Monday, August 5, 2013

Best of Brides & Babies...Christmas Card?

When the Best of Brides and Babies set came out in May, I immediately thought the bells would be perfect on a Christmas card.  Here's what I came up with...


I went with untraditional Christmas colors for this one...Island Indigo and Smoky Slate.  All the stamping is done on Shimmery White cardstock.  Wow...it's been a REALLY long time since I pulled that cardstock out (so long that I had to check the catalog to make sure it hadn't retired!).  You can't really see it in the picture, but IRL it has a pretty and subtle shimmer to it. 

One set of bells is matted on Smoky Slate, embellished with some super fun mini silver brads and then popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

First Christmas card of the year and I love it!  What do you think?

Remember, the Best Of sets are released on the first of each month.  For every 6 that you collect, you can choose a stamp set valued at $17.95 for free!  The sets will be available until next March and you have until next April to redeem your free set(s).  You can find all the info on the Best Of sets in my online store or by clicking the Best Of tab at the top of this page.

Have an inspired day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!