Sunday, July 20, 2014

All Abloom Lots of Thanks

Happy Sunday!  I'm on my way back from the annual Stampin' Up! convention and I am exhausted!  My brain is FULL of fabulous ideas, I saw so many of my stamping friends that I don't get to see very often, I made new stamping friends and had a GREAT road trip with my girls!


Today I'm sharing a super simple card with you that my clubs did in June.  A version of this card ended up being one of my swap cards for convention.  You may be asking, "Swap card Lisa?  What's that?"!  Whenever demonstrators get together we swap card fronts.  It's like trading ideas....and I'm coming home with a bunch that I can't wait to display at my events for the next little while!


I love so many things about this card...the color combination (Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow & Island Indigo), the DSP (All Abloom), the layout and the simplicity of it!  It's a basic Crumb Cake card base with a little bit of stamping.  I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to make the splatters as well as the strip of diagonal lines.  There's a scrap of DSP (All Abloom) along the bottom and also a strip of Daffodil Delight cardstock.  I added some white Baker's Twine and then made a medallion to hilight my sentiment (from Lots of Thanks).  I love the look of the piece cut with the Starburst framelit to mat the circles.  It's nice to have a great circle shape that's not a scallop!

You can find everything you need to make this card in my online store.  Head on over there with the shopping list and place your order today!

Shopping List
Stamps:  Lots of Thanks, Gorgrous Grunge
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Island Indigo
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Whisper White
DSP:  All Abloom
Accessories:  White Baker's Twine, Rhinestones
Tools:  Big Shot, Starburst and Circles Framelits, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder

And while you're shopping, remember that DSP is Buy 3 Get 1 Free this month!  Now is definitely the time to stock up on all the gorgeous DSP in the catalog!

Have an inspired day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!