Thursday, July 10, 2014

Mossy Meadow Mini Canvas


A few weeks ago I held my Inspired by Ink Stamp & Share.  It's a day where I get together with my girls on my team and we stamp, we share, we laugh, we eat....I could go on, but you get the idea!  It really is a great day....even though this last time it was POURING rain!

Like I mentioned, we stamp and part of our day consists of make & takes.  This time around we did an In Color mini canvas for one of our make & takes.


We started by spritzing the canvas with a mixture of Mossy Meadow ink and water (mixed together in a Stampin' Spritzer).  Then we cut out flowers using all of the new In Colors and the new Floral Frenzy die.  A little scrunching, sponging and layering and voila!


The quote was done in MDS and then printed on Very Vanilla cardstock.  It was cut out with the Banner Framelits and then stuck on.

I chose this particular quote for a very specific reason.  I think of all the people on my team as flowers.  Even though we all do the same business, we don't compete with each other, rather we cheer each other on and work together so everyone blooms!

You can find all the stampin' supplies needed to make this little gem of a project in my online store.  Head over there with the shopping list and place your order today!

Shopping List
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey
Cardstock:  Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Flower Frenzy Bigz die, Banners Framelits, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Spritzers
Other:  Mini Canvas from my local Dollarama

Have an inspired day!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!