- Fold the Mossy Meadow cardstock (4 1/4 x 11) in half. Stick the Cherry Cobbler cardstock (3 7/8 x 5 1/8) on the card base. Set aside.
- Stamp the chevron pattern (Work of Art set) using the Stamp-a-ma-jig across the Very Vanilla cardstock ( 3 3/4 x 5). Stick on the Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Set aside.
- Stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment (Merry Everything set which is also available in a bundle with a coordinating punch!) on the Very Vanilla cardstock (1 1/2 x 2). Mat it on a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock ( 1 3/4 x 2 1/4)
- Made a small ribbon loop with some Cherry Cobbler ribbon and stick it to the back of the Merry Christmas piece.
- Using Stampin' Dimensionals, stick the sentiment piece to the card.
And, here's another card made the same way! This particular card is one of the cards the World Card Making Day participants made using the Flamingo Lingo stamp set this past weekend!
You can find everything you need to create both the cards shown in my online store! Head on over there and place your order today (or contact me to place your order).
If you like what you see and are Canadian, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator! Please contact me with your name and address so I can send you a catalog!
Have an inspired day!