Sunday, October 26, 2014

Simple Card Sunday 8-Work of Art Merry Everything

Hi Stampers!  After taking a couple weeks off of Simple Card Sunday it's time to get back at it!  With the holiday season quickly approaching, I did quick and simple Christmas card for you this week.

Remember, for a card to be featured in Simple Card Sunday it has to use minimal supplies, be completed in 10-15 minutes and be completed in 5 easy steps.  This week's card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Melissa Davies and I fell in love with the simplicity of it.


Step-by-Step
As always, here's the video so you can see me make the card in real time and stamp along with me if you have the supplies!



I made a couple other cards with this same layout.



I've got to say, I'm loving the Work of Art set for quick backgrounds and to color line art images in!  It definitely makes cards quick and easy!

All the supplies to make all three of the cards shown today can be found in my online store.  Head of over there to place your order or contact me to place an order.

If you like what you see and are Canadian, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Please contact me to get a catalog!

Have an inspired day!










2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!