Remember, for a card to be featured in Simple Card Sunday it has to use minimal supplies, be completed in 10-15 minutes and be completed in 5 easy steps. This week's card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Melissa Davies and I fell in love with the simplicity of it.
- Fold the Whisper White cardstock (5 1/2 x 8 1/2) in half.
- Stamp the large brush stroke from the Work of Art set on a piece of Whisper White cardstock (3 3/4 x 5). Start with Always Artichoke in the middle, then Sahara Sand on the top and Cherry Cobbler on the bottom. Stamp off the Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler ones before stamping them on your cardstock.
- Stamp Merry Christmas from the Merry Everything set with Soft Suede ink on the brush strokes. The Merry Everything set is also available in a bundle with a coordinating punch that I didn't use on this card!
- Mat the Whisper White piece on a Cherry Cobbler piece ( 3 7/8 x 5 1/8). Attach it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Punch 3 small stars (Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack) from Champagne Glimmer Paper and stick them to the card around the sentiment.
I made a couple other cards with this same layout.
I've got to say, I'm loving the Work of Art set for quick backgrounds and to color line art images in! It definitely makes cards quick and easy!
All the supplies to make all three of the cards shown today can be found in my online store. Head of over there to place your order or contact me to place an order.
If you like what you see and are Canadian, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Please contact me to get a catalog!
Have an inspired day!