Thursday, February 5, 2015

You + Me = Twitterpated!

Are you feeling the love yet?  Valentine's Day is just 9 short days away and today I have a super fun and simple card to share (pssst...there's still time to make a cute card like this one for your honey)!

For this card I used the fun set You + Me from the Occasions catalog.  My favorite stamp in that set is the one that says twitterpated.  That's just such a fun word to say!!!!


I used the heart from the Owl Punch and some Real Red cardstock to accent the twitterpated!


What do you think?  Fun and simple, right?  Let me share some more pics.


Check out those cute little banners!  They were punched with the Banner punch from the fab Stacked With Love DSP (which you can get bundled with the You + Me set to save some $$).  I stapled them on with the awesome and easy to use handheld stapler (I am seriously loving this mini stapler!).


I used the Hearts framelits to cut a heart out of the middle of the white piece.  There's a little bit of the Dictionary stamp stamped to peek through the cut heart.  And, that whole white piece was stuck on with dimensionals.

This is such a great layout.  I can see it with any shape cut out of the middle...flowers, leaves, a circle, even a Christmas shape!

Are you Canadian and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?  I'm your girl!  Contact me today to place an order or get a catalog.

Have an inspired day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!