Thursday, February 12, 2015

Lucky Framed Art Gift Set for Craft Project Central

A while back I was asked to guest design for Craft Project Central.  My fun birthday project will post later this month and in the mean time I will be posting the other designer's projects.  Today I'm sharing Julie's St. Patrick's Day project!

Make someone’s St. Patrick’s Day the luckiest one yet with this gift set! You’ll make this fun and festive Lucky Framed Art that is cute to display anywhere in your home or workspace. You’ll also learn how to make the simple, but creative Treat Box. And top off the gift set with a coordinating greeting card! This would make a fun class to host with your crafty friends too!


To get the instructions for Julie's project, head on over to Craft Project Central and subscribe to February.

Have an inspired day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!