Just like the card last week, I used the punch to make three perfect banners to accent my card. Here's the step-by-step for you.
- Fold a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock (5-1/2x8-1/2) in half.
- Sponge the edges of a Crumb Cake piece (4x5-1/4) with Crumb Cake ink.
- Punch three banners (Basic Black Neutrals DSP, Marina Mist and Whisper White). Layer them on the card according to the picture.
- Stamp a sentiment with Basic Black ink (Happy Birthday, Everyone hostess set)
- Make a little embellishment with a Basic Metal Button, Marina Mist ribbon and Basic Black Baker's Twine
For more info on the Banner Triple Punch and to see the first card we did with it this month you can watch the video and check back on last week's post.
If you're in Canada and need a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love to help you out. You can order everything you need to create this card in my online store, or if you prefer you can contact me directly to order.
Have an inspired day!