Thursday, August 13, 2015

Weekly Deals Tag

Hi Stampers!  Each week Stampin' Up! releases some Weekly Deals, which are items that you can get at a pretty sweet discount.  More often than not, I love all the items available for the Weekly Deals and this week was no exception.


When I was looking at the Weekly Deals today inspiration hit!  It all started with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (which is on sale...and you need one, trust me!) and the In Color Washi Tape (also on sale and looking for a new home at your house!).  From there it just morphed into a fun flower tag that included the Classy Designer Buttons, Wild Wasabi Seam Binding and Clothespins (all on sale too!).


It all just seemed to fit together with a big ole flower from the Flower Patch set (cut out with the Flower Fair Framelits).  And, of course, once I had a fun tag, I needed something to put it on!  So, out came the new Gift Bag Punch Board!


And, there you have it!  A bright and fun tag (made with loads of stuff on sale) on a super fun bag ready to fill with something wonderful for someone special!

Here's all the items on sale this week.  You can order any of them in my online store (but hurry because there's a limited quantity of items available at these prices), or contact me directly to place your order!


Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!