Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jack-O-Lanterns

Happy Wednesday! We're halfway to the weekend! My finger feels better today, but it's still pretty sore and it's really hard to type!

Today I have a super cute project to show you. I know it's a while until Halloween, but I got some cute Decor Elements yesterday and had to try out my idea in real life. Check it out...


Sorry about how "glarey" (if that's a word!) the picture is. It's really sunny here! Anyway, I made these three cute Jack-O-Lanterns this morning and the kids were so excited. I made awesome backgrounds for each one with cardstock, the Sanded background stamp and some Direct-to-Paper with my ink. Then I added some of Stampin' Up!'s fabulous Striped Ribbon in Old Olive to the tops of the frames to mimic a stem. The middle one is Dusty Durango and the two outer ones are Pumpkin Pie. How cute are they?!? Here's one up close...


Here's the best part...you can make them too! I'm having a Jack-O-Lantern class on Friday, October 16 @ 7:30pm. You can make as many Jack-O-Lantern pictures as you want. Cost is $20 for your first one and $15 for each additional one. Your fee includes the frame, the Decor Element, ribbon and the cardstock for the background. Registration closes and the fee is due by October 3.

If you want to make yourself a Jack-O-Lantern or two, or three, but can't make it to the class on October 16, you can purchase it as a Class-To-Go Kit for the same price ($20 for the first Frame and $15 for each additional one).


Space is limited, so contact me today to reserve your spot in this fun class!

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. These are sooooo cute! I wish I had thought of it first!


    Sherri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!