Saturday, October 17, 2009

Boo

Today I have a super cute Halloween Project for you! This project is the first of my Mantle Messages classes. I hope to do a Mantle Message class each month featuring a seasonal word or saying. Mantle Messages are a perfect addition to your home decor for any season!
This is the Halloween Mantle Message Project for the October 23 class. Isn't it stinkin' cute?

This is a closer look at the "B". Check out that yummy black chunky glitter! Love it! I also changed the ribbon a bit. I took a scrap of the Black Gingham Ribbon, colored it with my Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker and, voila, it's orange and black halloween gingham!


I did a Jack-O-Lantern for one of the o's. It's made from punches and a scrap of ribbon for the stem. So cute!


The second O is also covered with that yummy chunky glitter. A cute little addition to this O, is the little spider hanging from it. His body is popped up with a Stampin' dimensional. Now, I'm totally not a spider person (I get my 7 year-old to squish them if I find one in the house!), but I think he's pretty cute!



If you'd like to make one of these Halloween Mantle Messages for your house, let me know! I'm offering a class on Friday, October 23 at 7:30. The fee for this class is $15 and if you're a Catalogue Club member you can take this class for $12. Email me to reserve your spot.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!