Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Little Inkling

It's been a while since I last posted, and boy have I been busy! I have lots of great things to post in the next little while, but first, I wanted to let you know that the winner of my Name that Bear Contest has been chosen!

I would like to introduce all of you to "Little Inkling"! Little Inkling was named by Mary Kay. Thanks Mary for the cute name and enjoy your new Designer Paper!

There was a LOT of great and very creative entries and I had a hard time deciding! So, I narrowed it down to a few of my favorites and then asked the experts, my family!

Thanks to all of you who took the time to come up with a name and submit it to me!




Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!