Sunday, March 7, 2010

Butterflies

The simple card I'm sharing today wasn't made by me!  It's a swap card I received yesterday at the Regional Seminar in Calgary and it was made by Sandra Wickes.


Isn't it great!  I love the simplicity of this card, but at the same time I think it's very striking.  She made the butterflies with the new butterfly embosslit in the Occasions Mini...they are Elegant Eggplant, Bravo Burgundy and More Mustard.  The greeting was stamped in basic black and is from one of the Level Three hostess sets in the Ida Book & Catalogue.  I am definitely going to be CASEing this card a LOT for my own use!  I have visions of this card done with flowers, stars, hearts and so much more for any occasion.

I'll be back tomorrow with a cool project to share!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!