Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SAB Reminder

Good morning!  I wanted to quickly post and remind you that Sale-A-Bration is coming to an end next week!  I can't believe it's gone by so fast this year!

For every $65 you purchase you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration set and with 60 sets to choose from there's something for everyone!  Make sure you get all the free sets you want and place your orders with me before March 31.

Sadly, I don't have anymore dates left for "Experience Stampin' Up!" workshops, but you can host a book party and get some great free Sale-A-Bration sets.  Contact me today to get some catalogues and order forms to collect orders from your friends and earn yourself some free stamps!

Have you ever thought about doing what I do?  Right now is a great time to join Stampin' Up!.  The Starter Kit is being offered at 15% off right now and you also get to choose an additional free stamp set with your kit!  What a great deal.  Please contact me for more information and we can get your business started today!  I would love to have you join my team.

All of these offers end on March 31, so you'll want to contact me today to take advantage of them before it's too late!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!