Today's card was inspired by a card fellow demonstrator Ronda Wade did this last week. I fell in love with the layout and knew I had to use it! I simplified it so it fit with the Simple Card Sunday guidelines and this is what I came up with.
- Fold the Blackberry Bliss cardstock (5 1/2 x 8 1/2) in half and set aside.
- Cut a circle out of the Crumb Cake cardstock ( 4 x 5 1/2) with the Circle Framelits and the Big Shot.
- Stamp the sentiment (Bright & Beautiful set) with Blackberry Bliss ink below the circle. Sponge the edges of the Crumb Cake piece with Blackberry Bliss ink and a Stampin' Sponge (see the video for a Stampin' Sponges tip!).
- On a scrap piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the solid tree (Festival of Trees set) with Crumb Cake ink and then the tinsel image (Festival of Trees set) over it with Blackberry Bliss ink. Punch out the tree with the Tree Punch.
- Stick the Crumb Cake piece on the Blackberry Bliss card base with Stampin' Dimensionals. Stick the tree inside the circle.
Fun card, isn't it! In the video I mentioned a stepped up version, and here it is!
It's still a pretty simple card with just a couple little elements added! There's a piece of Vanilla Seam Binding tied on the left side. And, I thought the tree needed a star, so I punched a star from some Champagne Glimmer Paper. I really love the stepped up version!
As always, I have a couple other versions of this card for you.
|I dusted off my Mixed Bunch set for this card done in Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake. The sentiment is from the hostess set, Bloom with Hope.|
|This one features another set I haven't used in a LONG time, Bombs Away Birthday! This one is a bit more fussy, but still pretty simple!|
And, there you have it! Another fun and simple card with a few extras to spark your creativity! Everything you need to create all of the cards today can be found in my online store. Head on over there to place your order and get started creating!
If you like what you see and are Canadian, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Contact me to get your creative journey started!
Have an inspired day!