Sunday, October 23, 2011

Simple Leaves

Today for Simple Card Sunday, I have a quick and easy card using my favorite new stamp set (Gently Falling).


It's a 3x6 card with a fantastic layout that's easy to adapt to almost any occasion.  I stamped some leaves from the Gently Falling set and then added a great sentiment.  I accented my card with the new Early Espresso ribbon in the Holiday Mini, but when my clubs made it I let them choose between the Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso ribbon...the card looks great with either color!  Add a few brads, stick it all together and you're done!

Next Sunday I'm going to start showing simple Christmas cards each week.  Hopefully you will be inspired to get some Christmas cards made using my quick and simple designs!

Have an inspired day!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!