Thursday, September 4, 2014

Flower Shop and Blendabilities

Hi Stampers!  Today I have a fun card to share that my clubs did in August.


My club ladies got to play the the Blendabilities and everyone colored a flower from the Flower Shop set to use on one of their cards.


I love this card!  The combination of Rich Razzleberry and Smoky Slate are one of my favs!  Did you notice the faint grid pattern on the white piece?  That's one of the Project Life Grid Cards!  Yep, that's right, those little beauties make a great layer on a card!

After all my club ladies cutting their leaves for this card with the Big Shot and the Flower Frenzy Bigz die, my die was covered in little paper pieces.  I made a super quick video to show you how I cleaned it off (and how I clean all my Bigz Dies when they need it!).




And now you know why every crafter needs a sticky lint roller in their craft room!

You can find all the supplies needed to make this card in my online store.  Head on over there with the shopping list and place your order today!

Shopping List:
Stamps:  Flower Shop, Dictionary, Perfect Pennants
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Memento Ink
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories:  PL Grid Cards, Rich Razzleberry Cotton Ribbon, Gold Sequins, Blendabilities (Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight)
Tools:  Stampin' Sponges, Pansy Punch, Big Shot, Floral Frenzy Bigz die

Have an inspired day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!