Sunday, January 1, 2012

Simply Embossed

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope this morning finds you ready to start the new year!!!  We had a blast ringing in the new year last night with some good friends of ours...good food, fun games, lots of laughs, memories made and good times with great company!

Today for Simple Card Sunday I have a quick and cute Valentine's card to share with you.  I taught my clubs the Inlaid Embossing Technique in December, and this is the card they made.


It's a super easy technique.  You start by punching some shapes (in this case, Cherry Cobbler hearts) and glue them onto a piece of cardstock.  Then you run the whole thing through the Big Shot with an embossing folder (I used the Square Lattice folder).  And, that's it!  Quick, cute and easy!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!