Friday, February 10, 2012

Happiness

What makes you happy?  There are a lot of things that make me happy...my family, my friends, my job, clear mount stamps, chocolates, my Big Shot...I could go on!  The Loving Thoughts stamp set in the Occasions Mini is a fantastic set to tell people how you feel about them.  It's inspiring and just makes me feel good!  And this happens to be the set that I used for the project I'm sharing with you today!

The other night I had my first Try It Tuesday class and we tried out the new Labels collection Framelits.  This is one of the projects we did...it was inspired by a project Shelli showed at Leadership conference in San Antonio.


It uses 2 of the largest labels to create a fun pouch.  It's very technical how you join them together!  I cut the end off at the second indent (just cut it straight across by joining the indents!), and then score about an inch from the cut end.  Then you glue the two ends together and fold up so the decorative ends meet.  Rather than punching a normal circle hole, I decided to use my little flower punch this time...cute, eh?  The top is tied with a piece of Pool Party Baker's Twine.  Funny little story...I was thinking that I didn't really love the Baker's Twine from the Occasions Mini in the In Colors, until I went to Leadership!  We all got a package of Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine to complete our Make & Takes and with that Stampin' Up! successfully convinced me that I needed ALL the colors!!!!!

Here's a different view so you can see what I put inside.


I used three Hershey's Nuggets, each of which are covered with a small piece of More Mustard Designer Paper (cause they have to coordinate with the rest of the project!).  The are super cute with a little punched flower (Island Indigo) with a rhinestone in the middle on them!  Hershey's, if you're reading this, Stampin' Up! Demonstrators in Canada NEED Hershey's Nuggets YEAR ROUND...not just at Christmas!!!!  They are the perfect chocolates for so many stampin' projects!!!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!