Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mixed Bunch and Beautiful Blossoms


One of my favorite products in the Occasions Mini (and let's face it, I have a lot of favorites in this mini!) is the Mixed bunch stamp set and coordinating Blossom punch.  Check out what I did with these products for a swap I had with my downline a while back.


I wanted to use colors other than what are showcased in the mini right now and I think I achieved that!  My favorite part of this card is the ribbon detail.  There's a layer of Soft Suede Taffeta ribbon on the So Saffron strip which, then has a layer of Very Vanilla narrow Taffeta tied around it.  The texture on that area of the card is fantastic!

The sentiment I chose for this card is from the Pursuit of Happiness set.  The sentiments in that set are FANTASTIC!!!  Check it out here.

Have an inspired day!



1 comment:

  1. Love the colours Lisa!
    And the Soft Suede taffeta is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!