Saturday, February 25, 2012

Scrappin' The Day Away

Today was cold and snowy and it was the perfect day to hide out in my stamp room (between curling matches!) and get my stamp on!!!  I have some fun upcoming classes planned and was able to finish up some samples...which I will show you at a later date!  Today I want to share some pictures and info about my Scrap-A-Stack!


I'm offering a Sale-A-Bration Scrap-A-Stack on Saturday, March 24 (7-10pm), and this is going to be a super fun and busy class!  Class participants will complete 10 (yes, 10!) 12x12 Double Page Spreads.  There are so many layouts that I couldn't fit them all in one picture!

The cost of this class is $65 and that includes full packs of 12x12 Cardstock (Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red & In Color 2011), Designer Printed Brads, Pearls & Vanilla Seam Binding as well as half packs of Everyday Enchantment DSP and the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad pack.  Class participants will also receive a Scrap Map so that you can easily re-create or finish up any of the layouts at home!

All of the layouts are made from simple cuts and measurements to maximize your supplies!  Class participants are asked to leave pictures at home and just focus on the layouts for this class.  Participants will also need to bring a paper cutter and adhesive (enough to complete all the layouts).

Here are two of my favorite layouts for this class...



Want to complete the layouts, but can't make it to the class?  No problem!  This class will be available as a Class To Go which you can pick up or have shipped to you.  If you choose to do this as a Class To Go and require it be mailed to you, please add $10 for shipping.  Becuase I'm including full packs of Stampin' Up! product in this class, the Class To Go will only be available in Canada.

Please contact me for more info or to register for this fun class!

Have an inspired day!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!