Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Good bye Two Tags Die!

I am always excited about Stampin' Up!'s retiring product lists.  Out with the old means in with the new...and the new is always fun!  Every year there is always a few products that I mourn the loss of and this year, one of those products is my bloved Two Tags die.  I use this die for so many projects...I will definitely miss it!

This month my stamp clubs used it to make a fun little box.


And, here's a side view...


It's really a pretty easy project.  You make a box and then glue a scalloped tag to the front and back.  The box is made from a 3 3/4 x 3 3/4" piece of cardstock scored at 1" on all 4 sides.   You then need to cut like we always do so that you can fold it into a box.

I used the Best of Butterflies set for this project and stamped the tags as well as made a butterfly tag embellish the box.

We made some paper shreds by cutting some Soft Suede cardstock into thin strips, crimping and scrunching it and then putting it into the bottom of the box and then we added 2 Hershey Nuggets that were covered with Baja Breeze DSP.  I think a bottle of nail polish would fit nicely into this box if you wanted to give it as a party favor or a fun little something for a special girl in your life!

Have an inspired day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!