Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Got Cake?

Mmmmmmm...I love me some cupcakes, and I am loving the color combination of Tempting Turquoise, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and White right now.

A while back I did a birthday card stamp-a-stack where everyone who came stamped a stack of birthday cards.  At this particular class, we did 6 different designs and 3 of each design for a total of 18 cards...done in one evening!

Here's one of my favorites from that class.


It's so fun, happy and cheery!  I love it!  And, I love the person who created the St. Patricks Day card that I took my inspiration from (sorry...I can't read the watermark on the picture I have whoever you are).

Here's a close up of the little details that just make this card sparkle!


Seriously, this card makes me smile everytime I look at it!

Everything you need to re-create this card is available in my online store (unless it's on the retiring list and has sold out).  So, head on over to my online store with the shopping list to place your order today!

Shopping List
  • Stamps (Got Treats, Sweet Essentials)
  • Ink (Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Early Espresso)
  • Big Shot
  • Tasteful Trim Die
  • Ribbon (Ruffled-Pool Party, Natural 7/16 Trim, Linen Thread)
  • Buttons (Brights-Turquoise)
  • Dazzling Details
  • Corner Rounder Punch
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
Have an inspired day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!