Friday, May 24, 2013

I Love my Mom!

Now that I've given my  mom her Mother's Day card, I can share it here!  I just couldn't ruin the surprise by showing it because I know she reads my blog!!!

The card I made for her is actually one of the projects my stamp clubs did in April.  It's a super pretty tri-fold card that will fit into a quarter fold envelope.



Obviously I used the dress framelits for this card.  I just had to...with all boys I don't get to do girly stuff very often!!!!!



I'm happy to say she loved it and I'm sure it will be displayed on their tv stand until a new card comes along to take it's place!  Does it ever get old to have your parents display your work?!?!?!?!

Have an inspired day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!