I found some really pretty fabric at one of my local fabric stores. It had Costal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar and Early Espresso colors in it and I fell in love!!!! So, I designed and stamped a note book around the fabric and also made everyone a lanyard for their name tags.
And, I had a cup made for each member of my downline attending convention. It had an ink splatter with our team name and then their names on the back. Everyone's ink splatter was in a different color. It was so fun to give them out!
You can't tell in the picture, but the black that the names were done in had some sparkle to it!
And, I will leave you with some photos of convention this year. It was almost 6000 demonstrators around the world under one roof celebrating Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary, making friends, catching up with old friends and learning about stamping. It was a blast...and exhausting...but super fun!
Some of the highlights were:
- being part of an official world record
- participating in the service project...making birthday kits for sick kids who spend their birthday in the hospital
- the thought bubbles in the recognition room (I could have played with those all day!)
- talking with Shelli (and she commented on my cute shoes that day!)
- sliding down the railing after my team's group picture...cause that's how we roll!
- dropping off dozens of cards in the RMHC basket to donate to families staying at Ronald McDonald Houses in Canada and the US...and meeting Ronald!
- seeing my stamping friends
- my travel buddies (we had a blast on our road trip and laughed so hard I cried waaay too many times).
- walking across the stage for being a demonstrator for 10 years
- seeing not 1, but 2 of my cards on the display boards
That's all for today. I will be back tomorrow with some stamping to share. Have an inspired day!