It's been a while since we had a Simple Card Sunday, so let me refresh your memory about what kind of card a Simple Card Sunday card is!
- It must be able to be completed in 10-15 minutes max
- It must use minimal supplies
- It must be able to be made in 5 easy steps
Are you ready? Let's get started with the step-by-step!
- Start by folding a 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 piece of Pacific Point cardstock in half.
- Stick a 1-1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Painted Blooms DSP along the right side of the card base. Stick a 1 x 4-1/4 strip of embossed Wild Wasabi cardstock right beside it followed by a 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Crushed Curry stuck beside the Wild Wasabi.
- On a 1-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the floral image from the Painted Petals stamp set with Soft Sky ink. Stamp the leaves and stems with Wild Wasabi ink and then stamp a sentiment over the flowers with Pacific Point ink.
- With ribbon scraps (Wild Wasabi Seam Binding, Soft Sky 1/8" Taffeta & a Burlap Ribbon string), make some ribbon loops and layer them together. Staple them to the Whisper White piece with the Handheld Stapler. Apply Stampin' Dimensionals to the back and stick it to a 2 x 3 piece of Soft Sky cardstock
- With SNAIL, stick the Soft Sky cardstock to the center of the card.
I have another card done with the same layout to share with you today. This one features the new BYOP stamp set, also in the Occasions 2015 Catalog.
I love the ombre look of the letters! I did that with my Bermuda Bay Blendabilities. So fun! Here's the inside of the card....
I added a strip of Bermuda Bay cardstock to the bottom on the inside of the card, but only stuck it down on three sides creating a little pocket perfect to hold a gift card!
Everything you need to make the two cards featured today can be found in my online store and because it's Sale-A-Bration, you can earn free product with every $60 you order (before shipping and tax). You can also contact me to place your order!
If you like what you see and are Canadian, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Contact me today to start your creative journey!
Have an inspired day!