Sunday, November 23, 2014

Simple Card Sunday 12-Christmas Bliss

Hi Stampers!  Welcome to Simple Card Sunday.  This week I have a fun star themed Christmas card to share with you.


I used some of the Trim the Tree DSP from the Holiday Catalog as the starting point when I was designing this card.  Let's get started!



Step-by Step (cardstock measurements are noted in the video):
Here's the video so you can follow along with me.  All the measurements for the cardstock are noted in the video.


 And, as always, I have some more cards with this same layout to show you.  I must find this layout easy to work with because I have 4 extras for you!

I pulled out my Blendabilities for the flower for this one!

You can find the Very Merry stamp in the December Wonder stamp set in the Holiday Supplement.

If you look close you will notice I stamped some snowflakes on the All Is Calm DSP!

Can you believe it?  No stamping on this one!
So, which card is your favorite out of the 5 shown today?

All the supplies you need to create any of the cards featured today can be found in my online store.  Head on over there to do some shopping, or you can contact me directly to place your order.

If you like what you see and you are Canadian, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Send me a message and we can get your creative journey started today!

Have an inspired day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!