I used some of the Trim the Tree DSP from the Holiday Catalog as the starting point when I was designing this card. Let's get started!
Step-by Step (cardstock measurements are noted in the video):
- Fold some Crumb Cake cardstock in half. With Crumb Cake ink, stamp the star from the Christmas Bliss set all over the card and sponge the edges. I stamped the star off on scrap paper once before stamping it on the card.
- Make a star frame using the two smallest Star Framelits and Crumb Cake cardstock. Sponge the edges with Crumb Cake ink and wrap some Linen Thread around part of the star.
- Stick the Early Espresso, Crumb Cake & Trim the Tree layers together and then onto the card.
- Stamp the sentiment (from the Christmas Bliss set) with Early Espresso ink just off center below the Trim the Tree layer. Stick the star on with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch two little stars (Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack) from a scrap of Champagne Glimmer Paper and stick them by the larger star.
And, as always, I have some more cards with this same layout to show you. I must find this layout easy to work with because I have 4 extras for you!
|I pulled out my Blendabilities for the flower for this one!|
|You can find the Very Merry stamp in the December Wonder stamp set in the Holiday Supplement.|
|If you look close you will notice I stamped some snowflakes on the All Is Calm DSP!|
|Can you believe it? No stamping on this one!|
All the supplies you need to create any of the cards featured today can be found in my online store. Head on over there to do some shopping, or you can contact me directly to place your order.
If you like what you see and you are Canadian, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Send me a message and we can get your creative journey started today!
Have an inspired day!