Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blushing Ornament

Ok, so not the greatest title...I used all my creativity for the weekend at the workshop/Stamp-A-Stack I did for the Army Wives yesterday!

Today I have a wonderfully simple card for you.  Most of it came from my scrap pile on my desk...it's a container where I put unused pieces from class projects or stuff I started, but it wasn't coming together so into the container it went.

Have a look...


The whole card base was in my "not working today" container.  For real!!!  So was the ribbon and the piece of crochet trim.  So it's a 3x6 Soft Suede card which was stamped with the Jolly Holiday Jumbo Wheel in the Holiday Mini.  I added the ornament (from Jolly Bingo Bits) stamped in Blushing Bride.  Before stamping it, I colored the top part of the ornament with my Soft Suede marker.  It is stamped on a piece of Natural White cardstock,  punched with the 1 1/4" Square Punch and then matted with a Soft Suede square (punched with the 1 3/8" punch).  And, then I matted it again with a square of Blushing Bride.


The whole focal image was popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals and then just to add a little something I added a row of little pearls.  The pearls are from one of the long strips of joined pearls that you find along the side of the sheet of pearls in each package.  I just cut 5 off of the chain and stuck them down where the row of dots were in the ornament.

Cute, simple and done in 15 minutes (including cleaning up my supplies!).

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!