Sunday, June 5, 2011

Simply Baby Girl

I've decided to bring back Simple Card Sunday.  Partly because I need a lot of cards in the next little while and I've super busy and partly because I know you love the simple card ideas!  So, today I'm starting with a simply simple and sweet baby girl card.


Recently a friend/customer of mine had her 4th child and after 3 boys she finally got her bundle of pink!  Now, ya' all know I don't do pink very well, so while this was a pretty quick and easy card, I struggled a bit!  I even stamped the main panel twice!


I used Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette and Rich Razzleberry for my card.  and, the stamp sets I chose were Every Little Bit, Tiny Tags and Fundamental Phrases.  The main panel is a stamped piece of Whisper White.  I punched two strips of Soft Suede with the Pinking Hearts punch for the top and bottom and finished it off with a scrap of Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon.  Once that was done, I stamped a simple Congrats along the bottom and I was done.  Easy peasy...and this would be super simple to make into a baby boy card by just changing the colors to shades of blue!

Have an inspired day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing me a cool way to use these Itty Bitty stamps :) Congrats to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking of me and for the card! You are such a creative lady! Funny thing is that I was struggling with the pink too but you know what? It tends to grow on you ") Thanks Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!