Monday, June 13, 2011

Flower Notes

At the last meeting I went to, I participated in a Summer Mini Catalogue swap where we each made projects using something from the Summer Mini.  One of the projects I really loved was this (made by my friend Donna!).


Isn't is great!  It's a little notepad...between the decorated flowers are sheet of copy paper cut in the same flower shape as the covers.  And, of course, it has my new favorite punch...the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch, which you can find here.

I loved this project so much, I re-created it with my stamp clubs in May using the Sunny Garden DSP...and my club girls all loved it too!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!