Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Too Cute Not to Share

So, I know I said I would be back with some stamping tomorrow, but this super cute invitation came in the mail today.  It's just too cute not to share today (don't worry, I will still have some fabulous stamping tomorrow!)...


My sweet little nephew, Addison, turned 2 and his awesome mommy (and my sister-in-law), Amanda, made these cute invitations to his party.  Isn't it adorable?  Sadly, we can't go to his party (they live too far away and we have a baseball tournament), but we will be there in spirit!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!