Friday, July 29, 2011

A Little Personalization

I had to take my clear blocks to Convention this year to use with my new stamps for my Make & Takes.  I had visions of thousands of demonstrators (yep, there were just over 3000 of us...granted not everyone brought their blocks and not everyone uses clear mount stamps, but still!) with clear block caddys and them getting mixed up, so I decided to personalize my clear block caddy a little so it wouldn't get mixed up with anyone elses!

Big Shot and Vinyl Sheets to the rescue!!!


I should have taken a before picture!  You can see what it looks like without decoration here.  So, the vinyl sheets I used have been retired, but we do still carry some colors.  You can see the vinyl sheets we still carry here.

I used the new Perfect Pennants die, and the Floral Fusion and Little Leaves Sizzlits.  My letters were cut with the Timeless Type alphabet dies.


For a little punch, I added a circle Bitty Button with some Whisper White Bakers Twine tied in it to the center of the flowers.

I love the way it turned out!  Sadly, I didn't even pull it out at Convention!!!  We decided to bring our Make & Take packets home and have a group Make & Take session at home.  We had fun taking pictures (goofy pictures!) at the photo background place they had set up and then took pictures at the amazing display boards (I have loads of ideas from taking those pictures that I can't wait to share!).

That's all for today!  Have an inspired day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!