Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wish Big Party Hat

Today for Simple Card Sunday I have the other project I did at my Open House/Rubber Garage Sale last week.


Check out that dimension and those fun polka dots...and who can resist the bling!!!  Once again, I used the Pennant Parade set and Petite Pennants punch.  This time I made a fun little birthday party hat with it!


Isn't it fun?!?!?  In addition to the new stamps and punch, I also used two of the new In Colors; Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo.

It's quick and cute and would make a great little invitation, or gift card.  Since it's only 3x3, there's not a lot of space to fill up on the inside...just a quick stamped Happy Birthday and sign your name and you're done!  Super fast...perfect for those busy days when you forget you need a birthday card!!!!

Have an inspired day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!