Monday, August 15, 2011

Designer Series Paper Anyone?

For the month of August, Stampin' Up! has a fantastic special on our beautiful Designer Series Papers.


Yep, that's right!  Buy 3 packs and get 1 FREE!!!!!  You can see the whole collection of DSP here.

The fine print:
-there's no limit to the number of free packs you can earn (buy 3 get 1, buy 6, get 2, buy 9 get 3, etc)
-speciality DSP and hostess DSP do not qualify for this promotion

Contact me today to book a DSP workshop to learn some fun tips and techniques using our gorgeous DSP. 

Orders can be placed directly through me or through my website.

So, what are you waiting for?  Contact me today to stock up on all your favorite DSP!

Have an inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!