Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Little Recognition

Last week I had a BBQ with my downline.  Since the Stampin' Up! year just ended/started, it was a perfect time for a little recognition!


I recognized my downline for three things...top in Sales (Tara), top in Recruiting (Lee) and highest growth as measured by sales (Sherri).  Congrats ladies!  Each of them got a Stampin' Up! travel mug.


Cute, eh?  That grow stamp is one we got at Convention and I just love the saying on it..."Don't go through life, grow through life".

Sadly, only one of the girls was able to attend the meeting, so I will have to get in touch with the other two to give them their special gifts.

We had a great pot luck BBQ meal and then Sherri did a fantastic demo.



And, Angela provided us with a fun make & take!



It was a fun evening!  If you would like to join my team and come to these fun group get togethers please contact me for more info!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!