Thursday, August 18, 2011

Well Worn

I loooooooooooove the new Well Worn DSP in the Idea Book & Catalog!  It's perfect for so many projects, but especially for all the masculine cards and scrapbook pages I do.  And, this month if you buy 3 packs of DSP you can get one FREE!  It's a great time to stock up...contact me to place your order or you can order online in your PJs in the middle of the night (when you can't sleep and are up at 2am stamping...don't try and deny it, I know some of you do that!!!) and have your stuff come directly to your door through my website!

Ok, on what I want to share with you today.  Like I said before, I make a lot of masculine cards and since I love the Well Worn DSP so much and it's on sale, I decided to do a card with it with my clubs this month.


I know the picture is kind of glarey...it was REALLY sunny when I took the picture (not that I'm complaining...summer is short!).  Anyway, I was inspired by my card here (I've made a few different versions of this card over the years...it's a great way to use scraps of DSP) and by a card that Robin Merrimen showed on her blog.  And, as you can see I went masculine this time by using the Well Worn DSP, the Twill Tape (see how I did just a knot...that's very masculine!!!), and the new Stripes Embossing Folder.


My sentiment is from the Best Dad Ever set and I stamped it after my whole card was put together with some River Rock Craft ink...that was stressful...no flipping it over if it didn't turn out because it was already stuck together!!!  I will say, it looks waaaay better in real life then in this picture!

So, have you decided which packs of DSP you're going to order during the sale?  Well Worn should definitely be on your list!!!  And, remember to stock up before the end of August so you can get some FREE!!!

Have an inspired day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!