Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's Petite!

One of the new dies this year is the Petite Pocket die...and I love it!  Tonight I had my To Die For class and the Petite Pocket was the featured die.  Check it out...


We used Lucky Limeade and the Letters to Santa DSP.  See how the little flap is embossed?  That was done with the Petals a Plenty embossing folder...just to give the flap a little something extra.  The little circles are attached with Whisper White brads and the flap gets secured shut with a piece of Early Espresso Baker's Twine.  It's finished off with a cute little tag!

I found that a gift card just fits into this pocket and a tea bag also fits nicely.  Of course, money would also fit and you might be able to get some smaller jewellery in it.  It's a fun die to play with and tomorrow I will show you the other project we did at the class!

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!