Sunday, November 20, 2011

Simple Merry Christmas

Have you started on your Christmas cards yet?  Today I have another quick and simple card that will definitely inspire you to get your Christmas cards started!

I truly believe that Stampin' Up! has some of the most gorgeous Designer Papers.  They are so gorgeous that they can easily be the focal point of a card, which makes your card quick and easy to mass produce.  Let me show you what I mean...


The Designer Paper on this card is from the Letters to Santa set which you can find in the Idea Book & Catalog.  This fantastic sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen set...a new one in the catalog this year that you're going to want to check out for sure!

Something hard and something soft completes a card!  In keeping with that "rule", I added some silver brads and some of the yummy Early Espresso quilted ribbon (which you can find in the Holiday Mini...and you're definitely going to want to order a roll or two!).

This card may look familiar to you!  I did one with the same layout using the Spice Cake Designer Paper at my World Card Day event.  You can see it here.

Have an inspired day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!