Sunday, April 15, 2012

Saying Goodbye...


Today is the day that Stampin' Up! posted the retiring stamp set list!  I love this time of year!  Even though we are saying good bye to some old favorites, there are fresh, new designs just around the corner...the new Annual Catalog will be unveiled on June 1!

You can find a copy of the retired list here or you can click on the link to the right.  Or, if you would like, you can go on to my website and click the shop now button...the retiring products section is the first selection on the left hand column.  Download a copy of the list and have a look.  Remember, these stamp sets will only be around until May 31 and then we won't see them again, so if you have any favorites that you've been holding out on getting, now is your chance before they're gone forever!  The retiring Accessories and Definitely Decorative lists will be available on April 25.


In honor of the retiring list coming out today, I thought I would share a simple card made with some retiring products!  I originally saw a card like this in Pinterest and filed it away for future use!  I love the simple, clean layout.


I started with a Confetti White card base and stamped my sentiment with Basic Gray.  The sentiment is from the retiring set Heard from the Heart.  I used the Heart to Heart punch and punched 5 hearts from the 2010-2012 In Colors, which will also be retiring this year as we make room for 5 new In Colors!  Each of my hearts has something a little different on it.  I used a Bitty Button with Whisper White Baker's Twine on the Concord Crush one, stamped the Blushing Bride one (with this retiring set), punched from Pear Pizzazz DSP, the Peach Parfait one is plain cardstock and the Poppy Parade one has been embossed with the new Adorning Accents Edgelit that embosses little hearts (you can find it here or in the Occasions Mini).

Have an inspired day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!