Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Be Happy

There is so much to be happy for...the sun is shining, I have a wonderful and healthy family, and I'm part of an AMAZING company that has brought some fantastic friends into my life!

Don't you just love that fun flower with the teeny tiny button in the middle?!?!?  That flower was stamped on a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock with Very Vanilla Craft ink and then punched out with the Blossom Punch.  And that teeny, tiny button...you can find that in the current Occasions Mini catalog!

Last week I had my Blossom Punch class and today I'm going to share one of the cards we did.


I made a fun background for this card by using one of the stamps from the Mixed Bunch stamp set.  I stamped it with Versamark and then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. To finish it off, I sponged some Crumb Cake ink around them embossed images.  It's a fun way to use two different stamps from the same set!

My card is finished off with a sentiment from the Pursuit of Happiness stamp set and a little scalloped edge which I used the Dotted Ribbon Scallop Edge Border Punch (or something like that...it has a super long name that I can't remember...and I'm being lazy and not going to get my catalog to check!).

Have an inspired and happy day!




2 comments:

  1. Your's is GORGEOUS too! Great minds think alike... perfect stamp set;)
    Love Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lisa! I'm taking your advice to BE Happy! And I love the new look of your blog and blog header!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!