Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Summer Smooches

I have been giving you some little sneak peeks of the Summer Smooches products for a week now and I'm so excited that April is here and it's Summer Smooches time!


One of the exciting parts of this promotion is that there's something for EVERYONE!!!  There's traditional papercrafting supplies (stamps, paper, ribbon, brads and a FANTASTIC new Big Shot die!), something for the sewer (fabric & ribbon), home decor products (an awesome stencil...that could be used in paper crafting too!) and some digital products for all you Digital crafters!  You can find all the information about the Summer Smooches promotion here...or click the link to the right!

Did you notice the new look today?  I used some of the Summer Smooches digital products to create my new background, banner and signature for my blog.  I love the bright and fun look of it...don't you?

Today I also have a fun home decor project to share with you.  Remember the frames I showed here?  Well, I did them up Summer Smooches style for a swap I recently participated in.  Sadly, I was super sick on the weekend of the swap and demo meeting, so I couldn't go.  My fellow demonstrators who participated in the swap are going to get some fun mail from me this week when their frames arrive (or next week...because of that love/hate relationship I have with Canada Post)!  Check them out...




Today is Tuesday which means Stampin' Up! released new digital downloads!!!  You can see all of today's downloads here.  There's a super fun alphabet download that I think I need!!!

Well, that's all for today!  Have an inspired day!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, Oh!!!! I just realized one of those must have my name on it!!! YAY! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my those are amazing Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!